• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS P1 Predator Maquette 1/4 Scale (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingo77

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
IMG_0327.JPGIMG_0250.jpgIMG_0252.jpgIMG_0092.JPGHi Everybody :)

I am looking for a Sideshow P1 Predator Maquette 1/4 Scale (Exclusive) in the EU Area,I live in Sweden!

Statues i have To Trade with!

1.Bruce Lee Cinemaquette in mint Condition with Artbox and the Brown shipper!
2.Sideshow Alien Big Chap Maquette in mint Condition with Artbox and the Brown shipper!
3.Sideshow The Godfather PF with in mint Condition with Artbox and the Brownshipper!
4.Sideshow Aliens Queen Bust 1/4 Scale in mint Condition with Artbox and the Brown shipper!
5.Michael Myers Lifesize Bust Made By Elm Studios from the Original Halloween (1978)IMG_0218.jpg
Have more Replicas if someone is interested?

My Alias on Ebay is gubben77 :)

With Friendly Regards ingo77

Added Sideshow Leatherface Premium Format 1/4 Scale (Reg or EX) to my want list!

Is it really not any Bruce Lee Fans out here for example,Rafael Robledo Junior says this is he`s Favorite and best Human Cinemaquette on youtube!
Believe me!,It looks hell of alot better when you see it in person!,Bruce Lee looks alive!
So don`t hesitate to send me a PM if you have a Sideshow Predator Maquette (EX)

With friendly regards ingo77

Back