• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB / WTT DX 12 Fat Suit Removed Batman & Superman Man of Steel, Custom Capes Too

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cc3680

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for a DX 12 Batman with the Fat Suit removed.

Other customizations to the DX 12 (such as gloves, neck etc..) are OK but not necessary.
I do not need a complete DX 12. The body and suit are fine.
I would consider a complete DX 12 if the price was right.

I am looking for a HT Superman Man of Steel

Customizations to the Man of Steel are OK. (such as the cape modification)

I am looking for custom capes with wires for the Man of Steel and Batman

I am happy to purchase the above items but I do have items I would consider trading. I do love the figures below so please do not be offended if a trade does not happen.

DX 07 Luke Skywalker - I have Sideshow's tatoonie luke & a Hasbro flight suit to go with it if desired
DX 12 Batman opened & displayed
3A Halo Commander Carter
3A Halo Commando

I live in area code 85255, Arizona. Thanks,
CC3680

Re: WTB / WTT DX 12 Fat Suit Removed Batman & Superman Man of Steel, Custom Capes Too

PM sent!

Re: WTB / WTT DX 12 Fat Suit Removed Batman & Superman Man of Steel, Custom Capes Too

bumpers

PM sent. Get back to me soon if you're still looking for a MOS Superman. I have one. Thanks.

Back