• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for certain Sideshow Premium Formats: have many hot toys including Godfather Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronskimomo

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Premium Formats on my radar are Darth Talon, Captain America, and Thor. The original Dr. Doom is wanted, but I know the value is extreme. I am ainterested in legendary scale figures. I already have Wolverine (thanks Amalak) and do not want Avatar. I am also interested in Gentle Giant's Whisper SDCC exclusive. Lower on the list is the Colossus Exclusive, Batman, and the Joker Premium formats. I am located in the United States, and would prefer to trade within the US to save in shipping. I have many Hot Toys figures that could be offered for trade, including several "grail" figures. I listed that I have the Godfather Exclusive, but I have many more. I do not want to list them all to avoid dozens of PM's asking me to sell them. If you are serious, send me a list of what you are looking for. I will try to make you a good deal. I am not looking to sell the figures.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Re: WTB or trade for Sideshow Uruk Hai Berserker Premium Format: Have Hot Toys

Bump.... Feel free to contact me. I make good trades!

Back