My critter puppet from Raging Zombie studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edstuff

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cool guy. this is his main page
https://shop.ragingzombiestudios.com/main.sc
he has a facebook too. That's where I found him.
I bought this:
1zqcb3k.jpg

It looks even better in person!

Looks great. I have been thinking of picking one up for some time now. Always look at them on ebay.

It does look good. And quite a reasonable price for a life-size puppet. I'm actually kind of tempted by this. Does it come with the standing post?

Awesome. No idea what it's from but for a lifesize prop its nice.

Even if it doesn't come with a stand buy a wood dowel and a wood base @ Michaels and take an hour out of your life to make one. It's real easy! I made one for my puppet master blade replica. However I found out the hard way on painting pine wood or w/e its made of lol. Still came out great!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It does look good. And quite a reasonable price for a life-size puppet. I'm actually kind of tempted by this. Does it come with the standing post?

The standing post cost an extra 15 bucks and yes same artist.
Darkmario it's from the movie Critters.

Congrats@edstuff its an awesome piece you got there. I almost bought it quite a few times. Especially when he lowered them to like $175. Then I tracked down Ronculus. Hands down he makes the best crite. Its insane! The light up eyes with on and off switch are pretty sweet.

All in all.... Congrats on your Crite.

Hmmmm, been looking for one of these, to go with Gremlins.

Likeness seems a little off. Teeth seem to be rather short and rounded off.

Are these actual "Critters" or just something in their likeness?
He has them labeled as "Space Menace Puppets".

Hmmmm, been looking for one of these, to go with Gremlins.

Likeness seems a little off. Teeth seem to be rather short and rounded off.

Are these actual "Critters" or just something in their likeness?
He has them labeled as "Space Menace Puppets".

These are custom made. The reason the teeth are small and rounded is it's 100% latex rubber casting. It's hollow and can be used as a puppet.
If you find a licensed critter replica tell me where you found it. I've been on the search for one for years.

Back