1:1 scale Jabba the Hutt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
Check out this ebay auction for a 1:1 Jabba. Its about $12K. But the bigger question is how much would it cost to ship from EU.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Lebensgrosse-Star-Wars-Jabba-The-Hutt-Figur_W0QQitemZ170056174193QQihZ007QQcategoryZ8680QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
1342_12.JPG

I'm at a loss for words. Why oh why couldn't money mean nothing to me :monkey2

Jabba would be great to have at conventions for posing with all the slave leia chicks but where would you put him in a house. He would need a spot in the garage or something.

I ran across that the other day too. Man that thing is huge. Could you Imagine if that was the first thing you see when you entered a house.:lol

Its huge its 12' long almost 6' tall and 6' deep.

I see a store owner buying this.What An amazing eye catching piece it would make.

Batty said:
I really don't have room for that. :google
The price is not the issue? If you can afford that you can afford to make a room for it.:lol

jason2885 said:
Jabba would be great to have at conventions for posing with all the slave leia chicks...
He was. They had one at Star Wars Celebration in Denver in '99. He was really beautiful. Don't know why he never turned up again...

BTW, you could get your pic taken with him professionally for $20. Here's info about the sculpture that came with the photo.

Last edited:
Ook said:
He was. They had one at Star Wars Celebration in Denver in '99. He was really beautiful. Don't know why he never turned up again...

BTW, you could get your pic taken with him professionally for $20. Here's info about the sculpture that came with the photo.

Except that one was more like 2:3 - 4:5 scale. Not quite life size.
-theropod

You know. My honest opinion is that it's really cool, but I would not want it. Even if I had a HUGE home to put it in I'd rather have the scaled down versions so you can put more in a room and make nicer displays.

Does Jabba always have one eye bigger than the other like this sculpture? I wonder why that choice was made? :confused:

Darthrazz said:
I'm actually going to wait till someone puts a 1:1 scale death star on ebay.:rotfl

Let me know when you get it, I'd love to check it out. :D

Brent72 said:
Let me know when you get it, I'd love to check it out. :D

You'll know when I get it. I'll hoist up on a real TALL pole and hang it from there, you should be able to see it from anywhere in the continental US!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back