Great deals at toys of wonder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely can't beat those prices. That Kong chess set is a steal at $100.00. Wish I had waited on purchasing some of this stuff. Never thought the prices would go this low.

Well, I broke down and bought the General Otmin minotaur statue. At $59 from what was $175, it's something I just couldn't pass up. Plus, with only 3,000 made it just kicks arse:

image_1_500h.jpg

image_3_500h.jpg

Bannister said:
Definitely can't beat those prices. That Kong chess set is a steal at $100.00. Wish I had waited on purchasing some of this stuff. Never thought the prices would go this low.
said chess set is sitting at home right now and will be opened on Xmas as a gift to yours truely.

The price on the KvR stings slightly compared to what I thought was a cheap price when I bought it. But the Chess Set price makes it not quite so bad.

Boba Fett said:
Well, I broke down and bought the General Otmin minotaur statue. At $59 from what was $175, it's something I just couldn't pass up. Plus, with only 3,000 made it just kicks arse:
that Otmin rocks!

Looking at him right now in my office.
Not a huge Narnia fan, but I couldnt resist a good deal on a Minotaur & Centaur.

That is a great price on Otmin, it actually is one of my favorite statues.

NarniaOtminOrieus005.jpg

NarniaOtminOrieus009.jpg

Thanks for the pics, LOTRfan. Now I don't regret snagging this at such a great price. The detailing on his armor is just fantastic!

Now I am eyeing the centaur as well, as he would make a nice counterpiece to Otmin. The pics are swaying me to take advantage when I get paid:

image_2_500h.jpg

image_4_500h.jpg

I hope there's any left when I get paid.

Boba Fett said:
Thanks for the pics, LOTRfan. Now I don't regret snagging this at such a great price. The detailing on his armor is just fantastic!

Now I am eyeing the centaur as well, as he would make a nice counterpiece to Otmin. The pics are swaying me to take advantage when I get paid:

image_2_500h.jpg

image_4_500h.jpg

I hope there's any left when I get paid.
The centaur is definitely a great compliment to Otmin. Both of these statues have wonderful detail. Even the bases are great. They really add to the look of the statues.

Damn. Looks really good against each other.

Looks like I have to make another purchase very soon...

Stop showing us pictures gull darnit! For crying outloud most of us collectors have OCD...collecting is an obsession to a lot of us. Showing beautiful pictures of exquisite pieces doesn't help us with our OCD! Plus, my wallet can only withstand so much purchases.

I must have spent like 1,000 on statues in the past few months alone!!!

*faints*

I do want that King Kong vs. V-Rex statue though. I would literally crap myself if I got him. Problem is, even though the price is amazing, I am worried what the shipping costs would be due to the size of the box!

Eli26 said:
I do want that King Kong vs. V-Rex statue though. I would literally crap myself if I got him. Problem is, even though the price is amazing, I am worried what the shipping costs would be due to the size of the box!

You want some pics of that one eh?! :lol

Shipping isn't cheap, the box is frige-sized. I think it is somewhere around $40-50 to ship.

LOTRFan said:
You want some pics of that one eh?! :lol

Shipping isn't cheap, the box is frige-sized. I think it is somewhere around $40-50 to ship.
Yeah, that box is freaking huge!!!

Yeah, I can only imagine the size of that box.

As much as I want to take advantage of the King Kong line, I have to be picky and choosey. I may end up getting Oreius after all, though. The detailing in that pic just makes it a crime for not snagging it at such a cheap price.

Same with the chess set. Same with Kong vs. V-Rex.

Ugh. I hate you all.

I better cancel Xmas. :lol

Don't they suck Boba Fett? It's not our fault we're weak. It's their fault for publicly advertising these great deals and making us dig deeper into our pockets and wallets to find anything left remaining just so we can get something we normally wouldn't get, but will now because of the sale. Granted they are all beautiful pieces which makes it all that more tempting.

It's like their the devil, and we're Adam and Eve. You can play the part of Eve Boba Fett. I call dibs on Adam. We're constantly tempted to eat that apple. Damn you devils!!!

But now on a more serious note, could someone take some pictures of the King Kong vs. V-Rex and place it next yo yourslves. I want to see how big this sucker in comparison to the average person.

Back