Greetings from UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underaglassbell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

New to the community and only properly started collecting figures/statues as of March this year, but suffice it to say the bug bit me good.

One of my main passions is photography, so up until now most of my money has gone on Camera gear and now that I'm in a position where I have the gear that I was hunting for, I don't really need to buy anything else - save film and processing (still shooting film) - it has freed up resources :wink1:

The first figure I bought was the Resident Evil 4 version of Ada Wong by Hot Toys, which I love. That was meant to be the only one ( ;) ), as it was one I have wanted for quite some time after happening upon the Hot Toys announcement via a friend whom knows I really love the Resident Evil game series.

Of course once she arrived, I figured I would look into getting the Mark 7, which lead inexorably to a Black Widow & Hulk purchase hah.

My collection as of July 2014

Hot Toys Joker 2.0 - My Favourite
Hot Toys Hulk
Hot Toys Black Widow (Avengers Version)
Hot Toys Mark 7
Hot Toys Ada Wong

Mystique Kotobukiya - Very awesome :cool:
Black Widow Kotobukiya

Future Purchases

Well I have pre-ordered the Mark 42 Diecast, and hope to see a current version of Mystique figure or indeed statue surface at some point. I know there are some good ones already, but I would love a X-Men Days of future past version.

Well that's my prefatorial and I look forward to sourcing custom clothing and products and of course contributing in threads.

Regards
DaN

Welcome to the site Dan! :wave.....I would love to see some photos of your collection. :wink1:

:welcome1: to Sideshow Freaks friend........
dhekelia-flag-waving-smile-animated.gif

Back