JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 10/21 BvS Batman & Superman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSchack15

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So I finally decided to post some pictures of my collection, since now I can actually consider it "a collection". I started collecting Hot Toys in February and I've been hooked ever since. Here's the list of figures I have so far (in order of purchase), and also what I have pre-ordered:

Man of Steel: Superman (February 2014) - page 1
DX11 Joker 2.0 (March 2014) - page 1
The Dark Knight Rises: Bane (April 2014) - page 1
Iron Man 2: Iron Man Mk. VI (May 2014) - page 1
DX02 Batman (July 2014) - page 3
1966 Batman (August 2014) - page 4
The Dark Knight Armory (October 2014) - page 6
2011 Toy Fair Batman Begins (November 2014) - page 6
Bank Robber Joker 2.0 (December 2014) - page 7
1966 Robin (December 2014) - page 7
Scarecrow (January 2015) - page 8
Two-Face (March 2015) - page 9
AoU Captain America (June 2015) - page 10
Avengers Hulk - page 11
'Batman v Superman' Batman & Superman - page 11

Other Photos:
Iron Man 2: Iron Man Mk. VI & War Machine - page 3
DX02 Batman & DX11 Joker Interrogation Scene - page 3
DX02 Batman (Modded) - page 6
Other Batman Photos - page 6
Re-Posed Collection Photos - page 8
New Camera Photos - page 9
Captain America & Iron Man Mk. VI - page 10

I also recently bought a detolf, which I intend to add lights to within the next few weeks or so. In the next few posts I'll post up some individual shots of each figure in their current poses. But without further ado, here's my collection!

Last edited:
Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection!

Thanks Brainiac! Appreciate the kind words

You are off with a great start, especially with the pieces that count.
Be mindful of what you plan to get & don't let emotions run wild. It's crazy out there :lol

You are off with a great start, especially with the pieces the count.
Be mindful of what you plan to get & don't let emotions run wild. It's crazy out there :lol

Yes he has a good point. Your collection is off to a good start. I would recommend you focus on buying characters you love and don't get consumed with completing any one line from a movie. There is just so much cool stuff being put out these days, and prices just keep inching their way up.

You are off with a great start, especially with the pieces that count.

Yes he has a good point. Your collection is off to a good start. I would recommend you focus on buying characters you love and don't get consumed with completing any one line from a movie. There is just so much cool stuff being put out these days, and prices just keep inching their way up.

Very cool collection bro!

Thanks guys! I'm definitely pretty selective with what I want in my collection. I'm slowing myself down now though. I have a bunch of stuff to trade so that's how I'm trying to get some of the figures I want for now

Great start to a terrible, terrible addiction that will leave you penniless and alternating tears of happiness and despair. The good news is you have plenty of company. Nice pics!

Great start to a terrible, terrible addiction that will leave you penniless and alternating tears of happiness and despair. The good news is you have plenty of company. Nice pics!

Thank you for the words of encouragement hahaha

Awesome pics! Really like those poses, it's truly where you get the most pleasure out of collecting these figure and your pics really show that. Congrats!

Those pics came out really clear and show off the figures beautifully. Congratz :clap

Awesome pics! Really like those poses, it's truly where you get the most pleasure out of collecting these figure and your pics really show that. Congrats!

Thanks guys! I tend to re-pose my figures every few weeks or so. Really love seeing what I can come up with!

Great photos, you have some really awesome figures in your collection!! :clap

Back