Spare parts storage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david83ec

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering where do you keep your figures' spare hands/parts/etc any suggestion. I'm looking for something to help me easy access to them so I can repose my figures.

Thank you.

Yep, Ecko is spot on. These cases are available at any Walmart or Michael's craft store.

Storgae5edit_zps82a651bf.jpg

i've been considering switching to those. how much do those run?

The large ones on the right I got on sale at Michael's 2 for $4 :lol The cases on the left that snap shut (also waterproof) are by Plano, found in the fishing section at Walmart and cost anywhere from ~$4 - $15 depending on the size you get.

Is that the popular thing to do, using those containers? I just keep all the items and accessories not being used in their box in the spot they came in.

Popular? Idk :huh

it's infinitely easier to access any part to every figure you have all in one (or a few) neat container(s) that fit in any drawer or under your bed. :lol

I tried it all man. Crappy bead containers....tupperware....etc etc.... But right before I permanently ran out of time to work on dollies I bought a fishing tackle-box.

Friggin' perfect.

It's still full of perfectly organized crap I need to sell.

The plastic organizers are the best for normal parts, i don't recommend those acrylic cases as they tend to fuse with rubber parts. The organizers can find MG34/42 so unless you have a Gattling gun or something they would most likely fit. Also i try to put them in mini ziplocks before putting in the organizers.

I only put loose parts i bought in the organizers & leave the parts in their respective boxes since i usually leave them in 1 position.

Back