Asmus Toys: Build-An-Orc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
We've been talking about this type of thing in the Star Wars section forever, but it finally seems to have become a reality here.

Build-An-Orc!

First up is "Trapjaw"...

Build-an-Orc reveal 7-4-14.jpg

Wor-Gar,

actually the flag was made for a special purpose.
I will reveal now here, as we will later reveal in our FB page...

View attachment 118424

Last edited:
Ahhh, what? This is so cool. I've resisted this line and now I'm feeling like I'm missing out on a lot of fun. :(
Good for Asmus to try this out in the higher end collectible market.

Wow! Way to really look after the loyal completionist! Sideshow should have been doing this for years. Especially with all those clones they release.

It's about damn time some one rewards their customers. Hopefully this is a shot across the bow of other companies. Though there are more details and info needed, it seems enough of new figure to provide a unique presence on a shelf when they could have even gone the cheap route.

Though I'm curious how they'll handle the body needed.

This is the best idea since Toybiz started the BAF productions back with the Marvel Legends line. A great concept and great way to incentivize production and development! I am all in for this line now! Way to go Asmus!

Are they giving us a sculpted body or just the costume so we can put it on a true type body? If they are making the body I guess the whole thing will be made out of molded plastic parts? I'd prefer fabric costume.

My guess is it is the otufit and we have to buy the body ourselves. I wouldn't mind being wrong and having an entire orc when it is all said and done but they would have to seperate the body into two to make it work.

Back