Abstractharmony's Annex of Plastic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

As my display room is readying completion and I have been able to get my cabinets up this weekend I thought that it was high time to show some of my collection off.

After collecting action figures of varying sizes for many years I have decided to scrap all other sizes and collect (mostly) Sideshow stuff only.

My collection isn't that extensive but covers my faves and has some room for growth.

It is therefore, with pleasure (and no small amount of tredpidation) that I present my humble collection for your delectation.

All comments welcome.

Wall1.jpg

Wall1left.jpg

Wall1right.jpg

Wall2.jpg

Wall3.jpg

Very nice set up. I'm with you about collecting. I think the uncluttered look is the way to go. I'm mainly sticking with Sideshow and a few GG pieces.

You have a wonderful 12" collection there Ab. The Jason prt 3 is easly on the greatest 12" figures SS has ever produce!!! But no Kurgan?!?!?!?

The 12" fig's look perfect in the Detolf shelves...if only Ikea made a shelf that would fit the PF's perfectly...

I really, really, REALLY wish i had some room to put one (or more) of these cabinets. They're just perfect arent they?

Looks great Abstract... I'm rockin' two Detolfs right now and I really like them. But a word of caution... you probably won't be able to fit Maul and anybody else in one with the double-sided blade, its just to f'n long :monkey2

galactiboy said:
Looks great Abstract... I'm rockin' two Detolfs right now and I really like them. But a word of caution... you probably won't be able to fit Maul and anybody else in one with the double-sided blade, its just to f'n long :monkey2

I'm probably gonna pose Maul with just one blade anyhoo - a la Tattoine - but thatnks for the words of caution.

Nice set up! Thanks for the head's up on Maul, galaticboy. I wondered if the double-bladed lightsaber would fit inside a shelf.

.if only Ikea made a shelf that would fit the PF's perfectly...

That's what I am saying!

Wow, this is a really nice collection.
Could you, please, post some more closeups?

abstractharmony said:
Hi Guys,

As my display room is readying completion and I have been able to get my cabinets up this weekend I thought that it was high time to show some of my collection off.

After collecting action figures of varying sizes for many years I have decided to scrap all other sizes and collect (mostly) Sideshow stuff only.

My collection isn't that extensive but covers my faves and has some room for growth.

It is therefore, with pleasure (and no small amount of tredpidation) that I present my humble collection for your delectation.

All comments welcome.

Wall1.jpg

Wall1left.jpg

Wall1right.jpg

Wall2.jpg

Wall3.jpg

Hi abstractharmony, If you do not mind my asking, what kind cabinets are those?

Will they hold all of the Vintage Monsters SSE PF figures & a Life-Sized Bust?

Are they glass?

what are your likes & dislikes about them?

Please PM me with all the info about your cabinets.

Thanks

The Monster,
Nick

Back