I want a 1/4 scale PF Wampa, Probe Droid and Jabba! There I said it...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
OK so they would be big- so what? Sideshow is doing 1:1 scale props.

A Wampa, even standing at full height in 1/4 scale would be 29.52" tall according to wookiepedia. That is just two inches taller that the diagonal width of my iMac, which is what I compare all things to. It could be done like Chewbacca, and it would be awesome.

The probe droid would only be 15" in height according to wookiepedia when scaled down to 1/4 scale.

And Jabba would be a svelte 38.25" long... how cool would that be??

So we would need bases, etc. but so what? Sure they would be big. But they would be awesome.

And then sideshow could come out with a 1/4 scale AT-ST.... just putting that out there.

Sooooo.... yeah that's what I want to see form Sideshow.

Yeah I'd like to see some of the vehicles/ships, not in 1:4, but highly detailed and weathered paint. Xwing and the Falcon would be awesome and weren't they suppose to be working on a land speeder....

I'd love a 1/4 scale Jabba. They'd have to make another Salacious B. Crumb to go with it though. At least offer it as an ex for people who didn't get him with the Slave Leia pf.

I'd love a 1/4 scale Jabba. They'd have to make another Salacious B. Crumb to go with it though. At least offer it as an ex for people who didn't get him with the Slave Leia pf.

Yeah I've been looking for that 1/4 crumb to further my crumb collection. May buy leia one day just for him.

I think Jabba would work well for ss. People would also want a gammy and bib fortuna and maybe others in Jabba's palace.

wow a 1/4 jabba.. not sure how many would have that kind of space...

a 1/4th Wampa might work well, even displayed with 1/6th.

a 1/4th Jabba would not sell very well due to everyone already having the 1/6th.

You know what- yes! I'll ****ing make the space too! We need a little work and sacrifice around here!

I'm still waiting for PF Admiral Ackbar with exclusive trap. Ugh... I would so PO an Ackbar in a heartbeat.

Back