My Hot Toys Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throupman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So I have been collecting for just over a year now and the sole reason to why I dont have a great deal of figures is money!

So here are the pics and if any of you guys on here have any tips for my display in the detolf, please don't hesitate to say. I am always looking for display ideas!

manofsteel.jpg
joker.jpg
spidey.jpg
cap.jpg
full.jpg

Nice posing! You're kinda lucky with a small collection, one fig per shelf looks clean. Wish I could do that.

Keep collecting!

Keeping the number of figures to minimum is actually good for having limited display space so don't worry too much about it.
You could always place the preferable format disc case of the film on a plate holder next to figure, I find it to be pretty classy.

Quality over quantity, my friend. :hi5:

It isn't about the size of the collection, your part of a much larger, crazier world of expensive doll collecting. Welcome. ...:rotfl

Awesome poses ! :rock

It's a nice start, you'll see it can grow faster than you think ! (That's what she said...:p)

Cheers. :)

Nice work Throupman! If you can swing the time and money I'd suggest some LED strip lighting to declutter the display :)

Great collection so far. Quality over quantity is always a great guideline, problem is there is so much quality out there. Still, you have a great eye for some great pieces. Just try to say in control, man! Don't let it take you down!

Back