Fury (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
879e0000c53291ed16f98b2d0dec1424d67dadf7.jpg

FURY is set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.

Last edited:
Seriously, though; David Ayer and Brad Pitt making a war movie together? I'll contend with Shia LaDouche in a supporting role to see that.

1363227152_tumblr_liwlmdEoQY1qgww1io1_500.jpg

This is all I can think of now when I see Brad Pitt in any WW2 movie.....

.......and I don't mean that in a bad way! :)

Last edited:
Looks awesome! I'll be there to see it. Love WWII stuff and will support a fellow Missourian.

Can't wait to see this film. It's been on my radar for a while.

Very excited for this, Brad Pitt is one of my favorite actors working today, but Ayer has proven to be inconsistent as a director/writer. Hopefully this is one of his better films.

the intro voice over kinda resembles tyler durden. :lol

hope its not a solo sherman tank movie. that model cant hold its ground alone.lolz

This looks badass.

Also, anyone knows what's the movie where Pitt plays like a thug with a neck or face tattoo? I don't remember but it called my eye and I've been wanting to see that movie.

This looks badass.

Also, anyone knows what's the movie where Pitt plays like a thug with a neck or face tattoo? I don't remember but it called my eye and I've been wanting to see that movie.

Old or fairly new movie?

Snatch I know he has tattoos but I don’t think he has any on his neck or face.

No? I remember some advertising for a movie with him wearing that tattoo, he was supposed to be a thug and all, maybe it wasn't released? Or maybe I'm imagining the whole thing? :lol

You any other pictures?

I’m a pretty big Brad Pitt fan, if I don’t know about this movie tonight I won’t be able to sleep :lol

I just read he did that for the cover of GQ to subtlety promote The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, which is one of my favorite movies of all time. If you haven’t seen it yet Gasp, get to it!!!

brad-pitt-gq-italy.jpg

You any other pictures?

I’m a pretty big Brad Pitt fan, if I don’t know about this movie tonight I won’t be able to sleep :lol

Nope, just that one, I remember seeing some other pics a while ago.

But I think I'm imagining the whole thing so you should be able to sleep just fine :lol

EDIT: Oooooooh, there it is, thanks, it was driving me crazy too :lol :duff:

Back