1/6 3D Printed Original Predator Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Most of you may know this project by now :) I was in the process of creating a custom P1 head for the HT Classic Predator to make him look like the original. Sadly it had been put on hold a number of times (due to a number of different reasons, all of which sucked...).

I am excited to FINALLY share the 3D print of the P1 head that I had 3D modeled some time ago. Here are some shots of the raw print (with some support material still intact/not removed). Please keep that in mind when looking at the following pictures :)

The teeth, mandibles were printed seperately to make fixing the inner mouth easier. Additionally it should make for easier moulds. Once I fix/clean the surface of the model, I'll attach all of the mandibles and teeth. I'll also snap some shots of the head on the HT Classic body.

More very soon!!!

- R

I'm in for two of these heads, they look fantastic, please put me on the list my friend :)

Looks great man, awesome, awesome work! I hope you are still playing on making some casts of these available, because you know I want one!

Great job Ralph_Sutter,hopefully to see the final result,btw would you make a P2 city hunter head next project?
Gonna be lovely to see an accurate head replace that ht crappy one.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback everyone! I'm almost done with cleaning the print fully. I'll have to make a few repairs using clay (which was to be expected), but I'll have some pics of the sculpt on the HT body up later today. I plan on initially offering 30 unpainted sculpts (once I make the moulds).

After that I may offer some painted versions as well. I have a potential painter lined up; and he's from these boards :)

I want to see if the 1/6 Predator dreds offered on Ebay work nicely with this sculpt, if not, I'll make some dreds to go with it. This headsculpt has a lot more dred holes than the actual HT piece. So it'll take me some time to get the perfect solution.

@ Lotus: No other Predators are lined up at this stage, but I do plan on releasing an Evild Dead II Ash and a Clint in the near future! :) Stay tuned!

Hey Ralph - Looks good man. If I may suggest - you did such nice work on the model - find a good print shop that uses a perfactory machine and you should be able to eliminate those build lines and not have to clean up build material residue.

You could use this to make sure your size is good and print another for your master.

You did such good work it would be a shame to have to rework it with clay.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Looks really awesome. Now, if only we could get someone to do a really awesome P1 mask for the classic head. ;-)

Thanks guys!

@ Creg: Thanks dude, do you have any suggestions for a better print service/quality?

Sure thing man - Contact VisionProto talk to Paul. He rocks and can take care of you man. He has been moving but should be up and running this coming week.

Tell him Dean sent you. However - you may need to cut off the upper teeth like you did the lower. But Paul can tell you that after seeing the model.

Back