Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought that since Aliens have a thread Predator needs an official one. I got my Chopper and Elder Predator on the way early next week.

TALK ALL THINGS PREDATOR!

This is the Holy Grail of Predator collectables:

HOLYPRED.jpg

Last edited:
Thats my holy Predator grail too. One day damit, one day she'll be mine!!!! MMMWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I can't wait untill I get mine. It is such an amazing piece. Post pics of your bust here Dark. We need to get this thread rocking. :D

King Darkness said:

This picture cracks me up. It looks like he's holding on for the ride of his life. :D

I didn't realize it was on the AvP chess board. Even cooler!

Having once owned The 1/4 Predator exclusive I can say it is definitely a grail. The only thing I think that may top it is when Cinemaquette releases their Predator.

There is NO WAY a Kurgan could ever beat a Predator. The Predator is a brutal killer and the Kurgan is a medievel swordsman. Predator OWNS KURGAN! :D

If Arnold can do it, The Mighty F'n KURGAN most definitely can. The only way the Predator can kill the Kurgan is by decapitating him. The only way he could decapitate him is by getting close, in which case the Kurgan would put his Medieval swordsman skills to use and you would then have one dead ass Predator. You just have to look at these things logically.​

Back