• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Hellboy 1/6 scale figure and Iminime Good, Bad & Ugly Figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcus6

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey everyone!, im look to buy hot toys hellboy figure. if anyone has one and is willing to sell him please message me!

thank you and have a great day!

Re: WTB and looking for Hot Toys Hellboy 1/6 scale figure

anyone have a hot toys hellboy II 1/6 scale figure that they want to sell , or if you know of anyone who does . please msg me and let me know. im dying to get my hands on one....i just got abe sapien and now i have to get hellboy ...lol

where can i pre order the ART FIGURES1/6 Heavy Armoured Dredd Special Cop Figure

im trying to pre order the
ART FIGURES1/6 Heavy Armoured Dredd Special Cop Figure ( Judge Dredd ) and i have only seen it available from that babygq person on eBay. but i have been hearing bot so good things so im curious if anyone knows where i can preorder this figure from.

thanks you and have a great day!!!

looking to buy iminime GBU trio super set!! or dx cowboy

Hey, I'm trying to buy the good bad ugly, trio set made by iminime. I lost out when they were initially released and im trying to find it with no luck.

I'm also willing to Buy the dx set of the cowboy " Blondie"

Please message me if you have one your willing to sell.

Multiple threads merged as per commerce rules. I amended the title to include both WTB items but feel free to change it to something more suitable if you prefer.
x :peace

That's fine, I wasn't sure if I had to make a different thread for each figure I'm looking for, I tried to change the title to add the other figures but didn't know how.

Also, how to I delete a thread? I know how to close it but not delete...

Also can you keep the thread I made about the art fx figure preorder SEPERATE? I can't find anywhere to order it from, and I dnt think adding a 3rd thing to the title will get anyone to respond. They'll think I'm going nuts or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back