Prime 1 Optimus Prime Premium Bust Switch-Out Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
We saw Prime 1 release a premium bust switch out head for Megatron a few days ago....well they've done it also for Optimus Prime :rock

a9e8uqab.jpg

yqesurav.jpg

erary8un.jpg

ajuvege4.jpg

asy7a2e5.jpg

How great! never thought Prime 1 is that creative. A must have stuff.

Nice! If these don't cost too much, i'll get Megatron and Prime. :rock

Likewise! Don't have the room (or funds :)) for the fullsize statues, but these two would look great together.

Yeah and seeing as Prime hasn't shipped yet they should put that head in with the statue anyway. $2200 and then pay more for the head. Not cool.

A nice thought, but it isn't tempting me to buy one to go with the statue...

You get a head stand included with the statue anyhow which would've been my only temptation with this.
As Jay said for the price of the statue it should be a freebie haha!

Then you would Need battle damage bodyparts soon to match the head. More sales for Prime1 :gah:

I said the same to my brother the other day. Well he could have just taken a headshot i guess. :lol

:goodpost:

Yeah this is really optional. Doesn't make sense with the clean body but the face look cool for me and the expression is different.. for the price of 156$ I cant complain pretty cheap. I will buy one more for my working desk :)

I have the O.P on pre-order. I love this busy only problem it's in a head that is damage, looks weird on the rest of his body, but for the price I will still get it as a separate display, I'm going to get the megatron head as well because I don't get the megatron bust, with my wedding ahead I can only price out one of them. I'm thinking of getting 2 megatron and having one of them costum to fit on prime sword yeah it's not movie accurate cuz he didn't use his sword but for a display I think it would look hot... I know bee is te last one they will make and then they will continue with Age of extinction, I wonder who will be the 1st to come out of that line... Lockdown was cool but prime did look good but why make him over agai so fast....

Had anyone called S.S. To see if they will be getting the busy as well ?

Most likely, SS have been selling the Prime1 stuff

Back