• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT my Iron Man Mark V for various figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tblackett

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to get one of the following Hot Toys figures: T1 T-800 Battle-Damaged (i.e. the new one), Assassin's Creed Ezio, Odin, IM2 War Machine, Iron Patriot, Hulk or Apexplorers figures, though please get in touch if you have any figures to offer that I haven't listed - I'd be interested to hear what you have, so let me know!

Also interested in Sideshow Darth Vader (the new one).

Please note, I am only looking to trade for now, not buy outright. I understand that a couple of these might be unlikely trades, so if you have one of the more sought after figures, I may be open to adding some cash from my end (but nothing crazy).

I have a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark V for trade. All accessories etc. are included, box is in good shape though no brown shipper. Batteries on figure and stand are fresh and lights are all bright.

Only two minor issues: On the 'clean' i.e. non battle-damaged left arm, the flap on the wrist has been glued in place. Please note, it's only the little flap that has the issue, everything else is fine and you would likely not notice it at all (and definitely not if you pose it with the battle-damaged pieces).

Also, the left knee joint is a little loose. Doesn't affect how the figure stands or poses for the most part, but just so you know.

See below for pics:

SbNIJfz.jpg

Xim4jpv.jpg

Eqx2BRy.jpg

xdaFArk.jpg

264cOCq.jpg

66o3qZi.jpg

AavdvQ5.jpg

Tq4sdFE.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTT: HT Battle-Damaged Iron Man Mk III for HT Loki, James Gordon, Ezio or Bane (N

Bump for the day!

Re: WTT: HT Battle-Damaged Iron Man Mk III for HT Loki, James Gordon, Ezio or Bane (N

Saturbump. Added new figures I'm interested in.

Sunbump. Added pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: WTT: HT B-D Iron Man Mk III for Loki/Gordon/Ezio/Bane/War Machine/Iron Patriot/In

Monbump.

Re: WTT: HT B-D Iron Man Mk III for Loki/Gordon/Ezio/Bane/War Machine/Iron Patriot/In

Tuesbump. Open to postal trades.

Re: WTT: B-D Iron Man Mk III for Loki/Gordon/Ezio/Bane/War Machine/Iron Patriot/Indy/

Wednesbump.

Re: WTT: B-D Iron Man Mk III for Loki/Gordon/Ezio/Bane/War Machine/Iron Patriot/Indy/

message sent

Replied to all messages!

Thursbump. Likely making decision tomorrow so any final offers, please get in touch!

i'm still interested

I have Gordon but i’m not located in Ny just looking to sell him.

Only looking to trade for now but thanks for letting me know! Also open to postal trades currently.

Last day!

I have a DX14 Mime Joker, Man of Steel Superman, SS Boba Fett Prototype Exclusive up for trade. PM me if interested!

Re: WTT: Mark V for Loki/Gordon/Ezio/Bane/War Machine/Iron Patriot/Hulk/Apexplorers

Bump for a new figure for trade.

Re: WTT: Mark V for Loki/Gordon/Ezio/Bane/War Machine/Iron Patriot/Hulk/Apexplorers

Bump for pics added.

Re: WTT Iron Man Mark V for Loki/Gordon/Ezio/Bane/WarMachine/Iron Patriot/Hulk/Apexpl

Saturbump

Re: WTT Iron Man Mark V for Loki/Gordon/Ezio/Bane/WarMachine/Iron Patriot/Hulk/Apexpl

Sunbump. If you have any figures you're interested in trading, feel free to let me know.

Monbump

Back