New 300 trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to chage the name of this movie to: 300 Krusadsers!!

It is quite klear from that trailer this movie is about the Krusade and the night 300 Kurgan Krusaders stood against millions of Naysayers!!!

"Tonight Krusaders.....We dine in Hell"

This movie is going to RULE!! For all those who haven't read it, it is a MUST read. The film looks to take the original story even further, but in the comic... the hyper violence and toughness was all intact. A great story...

Go and pick it up... Frank Miller's 300! You will NOT regret it! :rock

If any movie needs to be presented in IMAX...it's this film!!!

Since is a WB film it may happen!

This movie is going to be amazing. However, I actually like the teaser trailer better. Don't get me wrong, all the new footage is great. But how can they cut out the single greatest line of trash-talk in the history of cinema from the full trailer?

Persian Emissary: Our arrows will blot out the sun.
Stelios: Then we shall fight in the shade.

King Darkness said:

It is quite klear from that trailer this movie is about the Krusade and the night 300 Kurgan Krusaders stood against millions of Naysayers!!!

:rock :rock :rock

We need Hot Toys to get the license and start selling "300" figures. I will take a few Spartans and those cool Persian soldiers in the metal mask.

I can't wait for the movie!!!

King Darkness said:

:rock :rock :rock

Hail to the king baby!!!

this is bad ass!!! What i like about it is that they do not wear any armor to protect them from harm. Really awesome. If there is one movie that can get away with CGI will be this movie.

TOE said:
this is bad ass!!! What i like about it is that they do not wear any armor to protect them from harm. Really awesome. If there is one movie that can get away with CGI will be this movie.
That probably deviates quite a bit from the truth, but makes it different then every other telling of the story. In the comics, they were all nude.
That line in the trailer "tonight we dine in Hell" kind of sticks out like a sore thumb to me. I think it should be changed to "tonight we dine in the House of Hades". Although I think it's Hell in the comic book.
Nit picking aside, I can't wait to see this movie.

Edit:
This is the first review I've read on the movie:
https://www.aintitcool.com/node/30936
The movie is indeed f***ing kick-ass.
Kool. :D

Last edited:
Back