Pics of Painted 1/1 Bela Dracula Bust - Jerseyfest Debut

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonlightdrive21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are new pics of the awesome new Bela Lugosi Dracula life-sized bust kit that will be used for the Figure Artist Airbrush Asylum class at Jerseyfest on August 1st. This one was painted by Steve Parke, the artist who is teaching the class. The kit will also be debuting at the Black Heart table during the Jerseyfest vendor show on August 2nd and 3rd .

If you would like to attend this class, please register before it's too late: https://jerseyfestfair.com/?page_id=3128

P6240350.jpeg

P6240338.jpeg

P6240360.jpeg

There are LOTS more sculpts and models of this caliber that many statue collectors are not aware of. They are often produced in very low quantities and are hard to get. You can see and buy MANY of them at the Jerseyfest vendor show on August 2nd and 3rd in New Jersey (www.jerseyfestfair.com) - not far from Newark Airport. Many serious collectors and hobbyists from all over the country and abroad are attending this weekend long event.

Dave

I'm really sooo very excited about this bust. I wanted to the Sideshow Bela bust to go with Frank and Creech...but i just was never sold on the sculpt. I saw the Mike Hill Bela as Dracula bust at Chiller this past April, i realy liked the sculpt (cast in resin) but i wasn't absolutely BLOWN away as i thought i would be.

This sculpt for me, is Bela as i want to see him, just enough emotion, eyebrow raised...perfect.

Last edited:
Back