New Guy here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan0805

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
[/ATTACH] IMG_0823.jpgIMG_0824.jpgIMG_0825.jpgIMG_0827.jpgIMG_0989.jpg

Hello everyone,
My first post here! Very excited to join!!

i may have entered the wrong room. Everyone here is on another level of displaying.

A great big welcome! You have an impressive collection. Congrats!

Many of the massive collections here have been in progress for years. We all started somewhere (and you're off to a good start!).

Thanks everyone!, Ive been collecting for 4 years about now (had to chase down AH and Campbell's work) but all in all love seeing peoples faces when they see SideShow in action, was a SuperPowers kid growing up so i started there, and it just massed into what I have now lol. Thank you for the welcome!!

I didn't even know it existed until the other night, i was looking for shelving ideas and did some google searches and BAM i found you guys :)

I've been collecting for a few years now after I first laid eyes on sideshow's seed of Chucky replica. He was my first and only piece for like a year.

After all this time, I still hate my display. Love my collection, still trying to figure it out. Your collection is displayed better than mine I think.

Back