Predator remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENTRAILSofANGELS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just read on IGN that Shane Black, who played 'Hawkins' in the original, is set to direct and write a remake of the original Predator. Interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I saw that too. I wonder how close to the original design they are going to stick to with the Predator...

Haha, I started this thread already in the Movies section, but I guess speculation for HT figures could go here :wink1:

For the sake of my wallet, I'm hoping Black only includes one main Predator this time around!

he needs to make it more about the predator and less human i mean its called predator for **** sake

yeah all of them are made from the human perspective but I guess, to Hollywood thats the only way it works, personally I see nothing wrong with P1, so maybe they will make this one similar to that one but more modern, and I'm sooooo sick of the Humans in the Aliens ans Predator movies being incredibly dumb and unrealistic like in Prometheus, the crew were totally unbelievable as qualified astronauts or experienced professionals :dunno

and I totally agree with the single predator, with lots of extras and maybe a diorama, I'd love one of those pods too that they arrive to Earth in

The first Team sent in before Dutch and his men could be a cool story with the right actors brought in.

yeah but they get slaughtered, makes you think the Predator was just warming up before the actual hunt :lol

Well I thought about that but with a little clever writing perhaps there was another Predator with the one from P1. One Predator who could have tangled with the first team; As far as the other team slaughtered goes there could have be one team member who survived and wanted everyone to think he's dead, maybe the team leader.??? Just saying.......

Back