Hot Toys Power Pose Iron Man Red Snapper review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate the look here, Michael...

I'm not an "Iron Man" collector per se, and can't say I'd want to grab all of these variants that are hitting in these various formats, but it's cool to get a good look.

I do have the "Tony Stark/Work Shop set that came out a while back....and after looking at your "Red Snapper" review, I went back and had a read/view of your take on the "Power Pose" Mark 42....it does look pretty good.

I know you mentioned it was really light and all, but my question's this....do you think it would display well with that Tony Stark set (have the same quality look)? I see it's still available....and while I can't put out the going rate for a "full-fledged" HT IM figure (too slow on the draw anyway....they go fast!)...I'd consider this one as a companion piece to the Stark set if it was up to snuff.

Your thoughts?

thanks...

Are we talking about the first Power Pose figure of the MK 42? Pick it up in your left and a pick up a MMS in your right, and you'll immediately notice a difference. But on the shelf in a static pose? The MK 42 will fit in fine with the others, because the quality of the sculpt and paint are still rock solid.

Back