Probe Droid Set Processing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why wouldn't they be shipping with Maul? That seems odd.

I'd hope Crumb would ship with Jabba.

Are the ones that say "processing" because Maul + probes were ordered together?

I ordered the probes separately and mine still says Order Placed.

Mine are still Order Placed....if they are showing off Production Maul with Probe Droids I think its safe to assume these aren't that far off...

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:
Ordered both together, Maul says item shipping soon and the Probes order placed.:confused:
Same with me. I was hoping to get them shipped together.

Ordered both together but have no idea on why the change. Damn it Pix where are ya with another thread. We need the forumla. :lol

jlcmsu said:
Ordered both together but have no idea on why the change. Damn it Pix where are ya with another thread. We need the forumla. :lol

Sorry I can barely handle the trauma of doing the Maul thread and watching everyone getting their Mauls before me ... If I did that with the Droids I would lose it. :lol :monkey5 :monkey2 :D :eek: :confused: :emperor

pixletwin said:
Sorry I can barely handle the trauma of doing the Maul thread and watching everyone getting their Mauls before me ... If I did that with the Droids I would lose it. :lol :monkey5 :monkey2 :D :eek: :confused: :emperor

I guess Sideshow doesn't want to experimenting with their shipping process :lol

Hope your's ships soon though :monkey2

Buttmunch said:
I guess Sideshow doesn't want to experimenting with their shipping process :lol

Hope your's ships soon though :monkey2

You maybe right... Perhaps I have offended the Sideshow Gods... But I can't help but believe that the Kurgan God is stronger. :D

Kurgan Died.

Anyways, my probes just say Order Placed, but I ordered them like a day or two after I ordered Maul so it will probably be later when I get them. They will be interesting though. I wasn't really expecting them to ship at the same time because they kinda have to do more, a new box design and everything so it's a bit different.

Yeah, I did too and I don't really regret it. I was going mostly for the sand bases.... And with so much coming to me right now... It would have been too much..

I have Jaws and Jabba throne Flex payments going through, My X-Men 3 Wolvie shipped from Alter Ego, SSC shipped out Maul, and also I have Christmas to deal with....

Yeah, waaaaay too much on my plate to be able to afford a few floating droids... :D

Back