Sith Probes...Jabba et all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ObiWan_67_D1138

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just wondering:

With the shippment of Maul...Where are the Sith Probes I ordered along with him? Can we expect these soon? :cool:
Also wondering if anyone has any thoughts regarding the annoucement of Bib Fortuna arriving soon. When do we think we might see Jabba? With Fortuna in January, guess I'll be making a payment to Sideshow every month in 2007. Just pray one of those months isn't a whopper with Jabba AND his throne.:sick

Quick side note: I really enjoy surfin' this site everyday and reading all the posts and thoughts. THX for a great SSC board with really great people.:peace

Anyone from SSC...please announce R2-D2 in 2007. Please.
:r2d2line

Wow, I would've thought that the droid pack would've shipped with Maul. I'm not regretting cancelling them, but that does seem odd if they are shipping seperately.

They are a seperate item. I would have liked them to come in as well but I can wait on them for sure. I'd say Jabba will be in late Feb or early March.

I am neither mad nor excited about the staggered release of Maul and his Probes, but I considered this "Expansion Pack" to be all part of the same figure, so I really thought they'd come together. One super-box would have been cool. oh well.

Customikey said:
I am neither mad nor excited about the staggered release of Maul and his Probes, but I considered this "Expansion Pack" to be all part of the same figure, so I really thought they'd come together. One super-box would have been cool. oh well.

I'm sure the plan was initially to release/ship them together. Of course we all know how things change based on production, etc. Remember how Obi-Wan was announced right after Anakin, so they could ship witin a similar time-frame...yet due to production difficulties, we actually ended up getting Kit and Han before Obi...

Customikey said:

Doesn't really matter to me either...in fact, thinking about maybe forgeting them. Just can't decide. Also noticed that my shipping has increased with Maul. Wonder what else SideShow is sending with him (if anything/shipping was more with Obi-Wan cause they sent me a catalogue.

jlcmsu said:
They are a seperate item. I would have liked them to come in as well but I can wait on them for sure. I'd say Jabba will be in late Feb or early March.

Just wondering if the ol' grand Hutt and his throne will ship together. Thought I had heard on the pod cast or in the production notes that they will ship seperatly.

jlcmsu said:
They will ship seperatly I'm sure. Both of these are mega huge.

That's fine with me. I'd love to have them all together in one go, but the seperate shipping just ups the anticipation for me. I kind of wish that those of us who ordered all three (Jabba, throne, and creatures) could get a special super-duper window box with everything set neatly in place in a two part bubble that just slid out of the box. That'd've been really cool.

But isnt Jabba on the throne almost a PF in price and size so it would work in my book.

mfoga said:
But isnt Jabba on the throne almost a PF in price and size so it would work in my book.

Yeah, they are. So I'd have been ok with it though I'm opening mine.

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, they are. So I'd have been ok with it though I'm opening mine.

Ditoo. I open everything, but it's still nice when it comes in a pretty, pretty box. Adds to the ceremony of it all, y'know?
And my wife loves to undo twist ties. She may have been the only one dissapointed when SSC moved away from using them.

Customikey said:
Ditoo. I open everything, but it's still nice when it comes in a pretty, pretty box. Adds to the ceremony of it all, y'know?
And my wife loves to undo twist ties. She may have been the only one dissapointed when SSC moved away from using them.
Lol if you have Grievous, then she would had a ball. Whats funny I got my nephew thw Millenium Falcon Transformer for Christmas and when he was opening on Sat I swear there had to be like 15 twist ties on that damm thing.

Customikey said:

Yeah, taking them out of the nice boxes is such a relief.

Well, I'm sorry your wife is sad about that but thank god she is because those things where about to kill me. :lol

Can't belive it's true that SSC is shipping the probe droids separately! Please don't say it's so! It's no fun paying so much for shipping. The shipping of the Droid expansion pack will cost me more that the actual product. Come on Sideshow!

Back