Information on these display boxes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber5

Super Freak
Reaction score
tage9yjy.jpg

What are these called and where can I get them ??

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Those look like large acrylic cases available at any Michael's craft store. Pic is tiny though so hard to tell.

Not sure where those are from as they look to have a black base, but I do have the ones from micheals, however they were discontinued about a year ago

Technoir002_zpsc61ce9ee.jpg

newdisplay001_zps99267820.jpg

newdisplay004_zps864f5c6d.jpg

Last edited:
I think I remember paying around 8-12 dollars each, but last year I tried to get some more however came to find out they were discontinued:(

My wife did find a different version on amazon, she bough me a set of 4, there cool but not as good due to they have angled corners.
IMG_20140622_233544.jpg

Last edited:
They sell these at Michaels. They're doll cases.

Last year they had larger ones (to display wine bottles), but as previously stated, they were discontinued. The ones that are out now will work fine, the only problem is, depending on the height of the figure, I doubt you can have a display stand in there with them. My DX 13 fits in there perfectly without a base, but say a taller figure? Probably not.

They're on sale a lot, 50% or BOGO free. You're looking at about $6-$7 a case. It has a porcelain looking doll on the inside (that tears off).

Back