Anyone here a Hyperspace member?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Josh!

Was any there explanation or context given for the picture?

Boba Fett said:
Not sure, but I think it is an Imperial Knight from the Star Wars Legacy comic series?
Boba, I don't think so.

I love that design also. It combines the coolness of a) armor, b) the red of imperial guards, and c) lightsabers. Bring on the 1/6th figure, SSC!

By the way, I LOVE the sig! I had that idea a while back, but didn't do anything with it. J&C is my drink of choice. I'm often sipping them while posting here. (Which might explain the quality of my posts.)

Yeah, I kinda figured it wouldn't be an Imperial Knight, but it was worth a guess. That being the case, I'm stumped as well. A 1/6 of this would rule, though.

J&C is my drink of choice as well, especially when surfing here.

In fact, I should make a trip on the way home to pick up a bottle. :D

pickard said:
Thanks, Josh!

Was any there explanation or context given for the picture?

Says:

Secrets of star wars 07

In the shadows

Black is the new red

Are you referring to the tease for non-Hyperspace members or is that all it says for Hyperspace members also?

pickard said:
Are you referring to the tease for non-Hyperspace members or is that all it says for Hyperspace members also?

Thats all it says for HS members too.

No problem.

Now, if I could just get my new Star Wars Insider that would be nice. Not sure what the delay is.

jlcmsu said:
No problem.

Now, if I could just get my new Star Wars Insider that would be nice. Not sure what the delay is.

I havn't received mine yet either... not sure whats going on since online it says they were being sent out like a month ago.

I joined a few months ago. I was kinda suprised I got like 4 back issues of the insider right off the bat. I still have not got any kind of membership kit. I only really got it for C4.

mfoga said:
I joined a few months ago. I was kinda suprised I got like 4 back issues of the insider right off the bat. I still have not got any kind of membership kit. I only really got it for C4.

Same for me... I just signed up as well and got 3 back issues... I think the kits are only sent out like every 4 months so it may be a while.

madden821 said:
I havn't received mine yet either... not sure whats going on since online it says they were being sent out like a month ago.

Yeah, they are being slower than a SOB with them. I love getting these as it gives me something to read about on road trips and during my plan period.

The Insider was delayed for two weeks. It will hit stands on the 19th, which means us subscibers should get it sometime next week.

If it's "Secrets of Star Wars", then the Black Royal Guard will be part of the next gen video game coming next year.

:emperor

Back