New license to be announced: maybe Firefly?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
What do you guys think. Will it be a Firefly or Serenity line our Christmas gift?

Ok, I'll try, but it'll be hard. My hopes are really up most of the time. :monkey3

I know we've been discussing it on the Genereal board, but I thought I'd bring it here to talk exclusively of Firefly as a possibility, but I see it's not. :confused:

I'd be down with some Firefly or Serenity products... not going to hold my breath. But if the 5th element can get product... than nothing is impossible!!!

Lets just hope we don't get bobble-heads.

galactiboy said:
I'd be down with some Firefly or Serenity products... not going to hold my breath. But if the 5th element can get product... than nothing is impossible!!!

Lets just hope we don't get bobble-heads.

yeah i definitely laughed when i saw the 5th element bobbleheads. they couldn't even come out with something cool for that license like a 12" corbin dallas or 12"leeloo.

Anything that's not a 1/6th style product holds no interest for me unfortunately.

really? so in a room full of strippers, 47 inch plasma screens and hot wings, you'd be in the corner carefully stroking the hair of your Origins Connor MacLeod with Exclusive Leather jerkin?

1/1 scale is awesome, especially when it comes to strippers. ;)

koipond said:
really? so in a room full of strippers, 47 inch plasma screens and hot wings, you'd be in the corner carefully stroking the hair of your Origins Connor MacLeod with Exclusive Leather jerkin?

1/1 scale is awesome, especially when it comes to strippers. ;)

If you'd have said Medievil Kurgan I would have agreed. The jerkin on Connor sucks.

:chew

While I would buy the crew (and possibly a Reaver), I highly doubt that's the license. My guess is it is something Lucas related. Sideshow has a great relationship with them through their mutual Star Wars figure cash printing machine. So, I think they both are expanding that relationship. My first guess after reading the newsletter, esp. with the secrecy, is Indiana Jones. God, I really want a decent, affordable Indy, Dr. Jones Sr., and possibly a young Indy. It would also make sense with the new movie SUPPOSEDLY beginning production next year.

I agree, it could be Indy (especialy if we predict it based on people's opinions), and that would be great, but I want my Firefly figures!!:monkey1

Well as you probably know by now, the new license is WarCraft. I have no interest in that, but hopefully it will do ok for Sideshow. I kind of doubt it though...

BOO how disapointing... I was so hoping for firefly...
Or even a Battlestar Galactica line... or Indy... or and i know this ones a long shot but a Rocky Horror Picture show line hehe... :monkey1

Sire said:
Or even a Battlestar Galactica line... or Indy... or and i know this ones a long shot but a Rocky Horror Picture show line hehe... :monkey1

A Rocky Horror line !!! That would be AMAZING. I'd be all over it!

Sire said:

Majestic has both the current and classic incarnations of BSG. So it wouldn't be that.

Still holding out hope that the New Year announcement is Firefly but given all the hoopla surrounding Warcraft and its total lameness I really can't imagine what it will be - but I doubt it will hold any interest for me.

Back