Alien Titans Vinyl Figures The Nostromo Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
These new Alien Titans look amazing i can't wait to see what they do with the AVP license.
Alien TITANS The Nostromo Collection

I wish they made a regular space suit kane. But I do like the big chap and a few others.

I always see drawings of this companies' figures. Just how close to this is the final product going to be? It'd be silly to buy something like this based solely on the drawing. :rolleyes2

Just had a quick look on Google and saw some Doctor Who stuff by Titan Merchandise. I hope the Alien gets the “larger” 6 to 8 inch scale treatment.

I’m not the biggest fan of blind box figures but I saw these in forbidden planet today and had to get one. Now I have to keep buying the things until I get the Alien…

Titans 018.jpg

After seeing these in person, I'm glad I passed on buying the entire set. They're - sort of? - cool, but $200.00 for a collection of stuff to find another place to put... Yeah, this is why I stopped buying action figures. Too much 'clutter' in too little of space. Oh well.

I know a lot of Alien fans will be thrilled though, so that's awesome. :)

Back