• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Iminime Walking Dead Rick Grimes holster and belt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eaglewolf570

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this and I am looking for a complete Iminime Walking Dead belt for Rick Grimes. It has to have the holster for his 375 revolver and two revolver speedloader pouches. If anyone has one for sale?

Thank you.

Eaglewolf570

Mario, you have avoided me and not fulfilled your end of our business. I sent you a $400 Episode 3 Cody helmet in July and paid you $185 for it to be striped, painted, detailed, and returned fully insured and with tracking. You have not replied to any of my emails since September, nor have you fulfilled your end of our agreement. Either send me $610 to cover my total expenses, send me my unaltered helmet track able and fully insured plus the $185 paid fee for your services plus $25 to repay my shipping, or send me the completed, top-quality, expertly accurate, durable, flawless helmet you promised with tracking and full insurance plus photos posted here for all to see the finished product. I will supply 'before' photos as well as copies of our emails if requested by this community.

I have this, radio is lighty glued on belt. 75.00 shipped
680df4ad003d6cfa7672a7d53a0a59c9.jpg
1a0d37ad8d59fa4cc43f4402663f481d.jpg
a6a11272883f28ff442c7e12355feb77.jpg

Back