wookilar8's lair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well guys it's finally time to display my collection as it's meant to be........out of the damn boxes! I've recently converted a spare bedroom into my collectibles room. While it's not a big room, I think I could make good with the space I have. I picked up at Ikea a large open space wall unit to hold most of my PFs. At the moment I have a china cabinet in the room filled mostly with Hasbro Star Wars and some Sideshow 12"s. I'm planning to put my Marvel Vs pieces in the cabinet along with some pieces that would be too difficult to keep dust free. I have a few PFs and Comiquettes that I've only opened to inspect but haven't displayed yet and lots that have been opened but not properly displayed. For now my 12" have to wait until I can get a display case for them. As you will see I haven't opened any new 12" in a while. It sucks spending so much money and having to wait till you can properly display you stuff.

I took the day off Friday for Faramir and to display my PFs.

Well let me shut up and post some pics. Enjoy.

wookilar8den004.jpg

wookilar8den005.jpg

wookilar8den002.jpg

wookilar8den007.jpg

wookilar8den008.jpg

wookilar8den009.jpg

wookilar8den010.jpg

wookilar8den011.jpg

Great collection! So many boxes. It looks somewhat familiar. :lol

I love my 12" Wampa.

Holy ****!!! That is one heck of a collection... can't wait to see how it looks when its all set up!

Well I finally got pics of my PFs on my new shelf. Sadly I've got about 15 more PFs on order plus Jabba and I'm running out of room.

wookilar8den012.jpg

wookilar8den014.jpg

wookilar8den015.jpg

wookilar8den017.jpg

wookilar8den018.jpg

wookilar8den019.jpg

Love the Batmobiles! Did you hear that Mattel has the rights to the Barris Batmobile? They'll be released next year.

Great great great collection Wooki!!!! You have some awesome 1/6 scale figures, you must free them from their boxes!!! I fully understand the space issue though. Anyway, so far so good man, that collection is lookin' mighty fine.

That collection is UN-BE-LIEVABLE! I'm glad you're getting your displays up and running. Thanks for sharing! :chew :chew :chew

Back