The "Really Really Good Deal"/Sideshow Restock Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunterdnrc

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had this thought for awhile and thought it'd be a good idea. Things like the GoHastings Cobra Troopers, or Sideshow including Angelica in US orders can go unnoticed, so I had the idea for this thread, where if a site has some price drop going on, or something similar it could be posted about in here and shared among fellow Freaks.

Also, if Sideshow restocks an item previously sold out and you catch it, help a fellow freak out and let us know!

Last edited:
Re: The "Really Really Good Deal" Thread

Great idea, I recall a few years back posting about $20 Sideshow figures on Amazon... picked up OG Leatherface, Palpatine 2-pack, Blackbeard and an Assaj for $20 each :lol

Great idea! I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on this thread... :impatient:

23683-Ashton-Kutcher-burn-gif-95QB.gif

Less beardy talk.. more 'really, really good deals'! :impatient:

Is the other thread just for Sideshow discount codes?.. Toy Palace in Germany are running a limited time, 20% discount code promotion.. apparently related to some sort of soccer tournament in progress at the moment.. anyone interested?.. code is WM2014.. it's valid from 17th to 21st of June (9pm Frankfurt time) for in-stock items (excludes pre-orders and books).. there is a button (top right) to translate their website into English.

Note - If you are based in Europe and haven't pulled the trigger on a S.T.A.P. and Battle Droid set (or want another), this Toy Palace promotion rocks.

Toy Palace are once again offering their limited time, soccer related discount promotion.. apparently Germany drew 2-2 against Ghana -

From Saturday 21st June until Thursday 26th June (6pm Frankfurt time) they are repeating the 20% discount for in-stock items (excludes pre-orders and books) ..once again the code is WM2014

..speaking of soccer, clearly England's plane was instructed to wait on the runway, with the door open and the engines running!
:gah:

It's still a nice surprise when Sideshow throw's up a random figure that's been sold out a long time. They just did it the other day with Sweeny Todd.

I've been lucky to score a few items that way.

Toy Palace's 20% discount is back on the menu -

From Monday 30th June until Friday 4th July (6pm Frankfurt time) they are repeating the 20% discount for in-stock items (excludes pre-orders and books) ..same code as before: WM2014

Back