12" Maul Now Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just got the email with my tracking number with a December 13th delivery date, very exciting times, thank you Sideshow, looks like they may have pushed to get these in for holiday shipping, yay!!!

Just got an email from UPS. Haven't gotten my SS one yet, but Maul is the only thing I have coming from SS, so I thinks its him!!!!

:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul

pjam said:
And who predicted this maulfan? :lol

You were all over that, very good news for sure, I'm still amazed though that 9-11 days became like 2-3. Now while you're at it, wanna predict Jabba's arrival???? :)

King Darkness said:
Just got an email from UPS. Haven't gotten my SS one yet, but Maul is the only thing I have coming from SS, so I thinks its him!!!!

:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul

The UPS email references the Sideshow order number, you can check that against your orders to verify that it's Maul.

MaulFan said:
The UPS email references the Sideshow order number, you can check that against your orders to verify that it's Maul.

Yup, just did it! Its Maul.

MaulFan said:
You were all over that, very good news for sure, I'm still amazed though that 9-11 days became like 2-3. Now while you're at it, wanna predict Jabba's arrival???? :)

NO thanks on the Jabba, maulfan :lol

I based my "gut instinct" on three things as earlier mentioned...

1) The Holiday suprise factor

2) The fact they were updating "in house photographer" production pics, which means they have the production pieces in hand

3) And the fact SSC never marks "Item shipping soon" unless they have the item in stock...

Anyway, cheers to you all

Happy Maulidays :maul :maul :maul

A bit off topic.....

Why did my Predator bust get shipped FedEx and my Morgul Lord Helm & Maul get shipped UPS?

King Darkness said:
A bit off topic.....

Why did my Predator bust get shipped FedEx and my Morgul Lord Helm & Maul get shipped UPS?

Items over $100 go Fedex

Pjam, do you think us double-boxers will get shipping notices soon or have to wait like usual?

Batty said:
Pjam, do you think us double-boxers will get shipping notices soon or have to wait like usual?

Here's the general rule on us double-boxers... ours get pulled aside and packed separately once the Exclusives have shipped out.

Exclusives generally arrive at the warehouse on a Wed or Thursday and begin shipping out Thursday night (as is the case again with maul). It takes about three business days to clear them out before they get to ours, which is generally the following Tuesday, so expect your notice Tuesday... :monkey1

.... anyway that has been the drill for me about ten times in a row now so I'll get mine Wednesday... with a superclean mint shipper. :D The way I likes it.:D :cool:

King Darkness said:
A bit off topic.....

Sideshow said when they made shipping changes, large scale, over $100 items would be shipped FedEx with small, under $100 items going through UPS, unless special request made.

pjam said:
Here's the general rule on us double-boxers... ours get pulled aside and packed separately once the Exclusives have shipped out.

Exclusives generally arrive at the warehouse on a Wed or Thursday and begin shipping out Thursday night (as is the case again with maul). It takes about three business days to clear them out before they get to ours, which is generally the following Tuesday, so expect your notice Tuesday... :monkey1

.... anyway that has been the drill for me about ten times in a row now so I'll get mine Wednesday... with a superclean mint shipper. :D The way I likes it.:D :cool:
Thanks! Usually everyone has theirs in hand before I even get the "Item Shipping Soon" notice on the order page. That's why I thought it was a little weird that I had mine so soon. But I don't mind waiting a few extra days.

And yes, I sure do enjoy getting the mint box!

Batty said:
Thanks! Usually everyone has theirs in hand before I even get the "Item Shipping Soon" notice on the order page. That's why I thought it was a little weird that I had mine so soon. But I don't mind waiting a few extra days.

And yes, I sure do enjoy getting the mint box!

It may be longer though b/c maul was a much larger edition size, we'll see...

Back