Happy Friday the 13th Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Happy Holiday fellow slasher lovers! :wave Let's see your Jason stuff! Here's my mask shelf.

Last edited:
Happy Holiday fellow slasher lovers! :wave Let's see your Jason stuff! Here's my mask shelf.

All kinds of awesome!!!!

so many kickass memories of being a teenager and seeing those movies with my friends. We'd always pay for some Disney movie or rated G film and then sneak into the rated R films!

Woot, we also just got this from SSC.

TM_Friday132014_061314-1-980x600.jpg

Nice!!! I want a zombie Jason PF and pinhead! Myers! Leather face! Crow! Will buy SS! Thank you!!!!

Not that I need anything after the perfect Part 3 EX PF but I am very interested to see what they come up with.

so true, sideshow nailed part 3,..the only other jason i would like is part VI...with gate spear and machete...i like the cleaner more stylish jason look.

I used to watch everything movie in the series on this day. Now just down to a few. Still I consider it a national holiday. :rotfl

That's sick. It would make an awesome tattoo.

I seriously need to get one, one of these days.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah the pic is from Freddy vs Jason but that PF is already perfect in my opinion and it's pretty cheap too online. A metal machete! When else do we ever get metal weapons? It's very rare

Back