Maul's arms are shorter - the TRUE story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
dmaularm[3].jpg

Is this one yours Dave? Does this mean you're doing a review of this figure? You lucky dog!!

TOE said:
the arms maybe shorter but his height is as well.
Thats true but the beef about Luke was that he was on a short body but the arms where the same length as a normal body... Sideshow does appear to have fixed the monkey arm issues.

This isn't my pic - it comes from an anonymous source.

We already knew he was on the shorter body - it was just a question of whether the arms from the taller figure were used as they were on Luke.

I think many people will find that even if his arms still seem too long, the poses that will open up will make you glad for the extra length, it'll come in handy for cool behind the head lightsaber twirl poses and such.

I would agree but I think it would have been a for sure if they went with his normal smile. Kit that is.

EVILFACE said:
Kit Fisto is a 10/10
I disagree. I was incredibly frustrated with Kit and his lack of cooperation. Not only could I not turn his head, his robe didn't fit right because of it. To make matters worse, his head was so heavy he always sagged one way or the other.

EVILFACE said:
Kit Fisto is a 10/10

I disagree too. Kit is an 8/10. The lack of bendable tentacles is a minus. If they had given him bendable tentacles like on the Hot Toys Predators and an alternate smiling head sculpt he'd get a perfect 10.

I don't recall Kit ever bending his tentacles in the film.

I'd agree that Kit is the best one yet - easily a 10/10.

Darklord Dave said:
I don't recall Kit ever bending his tentacles in the film.

I'd agree that Kit is the best one yet - easily a 10/10.
You mean you didn't see the super secret special scene where Kit confesses his love for Mace and wraps his tentacle around him lovingly. You must watch it!

Back