1/6 *** Iron Patriot - Die-Cast - The Waste-Time Continuum video review ***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent review, WTC! Info on Patriot's articulation was extremely useful (especially since I have WM MK II but haven't really had a chance to fiddle with it, yet). Also, very nice posing and lighting. Liked the music and the overall presentation is excellent (like how you handle the cutaways). Nice Adidas jacket, btw! Only thing I'd change is to cut the intro down from ~17 seconds to maybe 9 or so. It's obvious that you are putting a lot of thought and effort into your presentation. Looking forward to more of your reviews.

Yup, great review. Articulation was the strong point imo, very well done. Only weak point would be the classic, ground pound pose in the beginning having a flat palm instead of a fist :lol
Overall A+! :clap

Very well produced and written review. Good tidbits re the articulation.

Thanks a lot bud. I was doing so well resisting this one but I think over £200 is about to disappear from my bank account. Git :wink1:

I watched your great review b4 opening mine & i STILL managed to scuff up the paint on his armpits!:slap. Good Job on this, looking fwd to more!

Back