Yoda PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcthiessen

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Sideshow will be releasing a Yoda Premium Format, or another Yoda statue? I don't mind the 1/6 scale that they offer, but I would prefer something larger.

Lifesize will be the only way to go for you, apparently Yoda can only be done in certain scales due to patent rights.

Lifesize will be the only way to go for you, apparently Yoda can only be done in certain scales due to patent rights.

That's too bad :( I really don't want to spend that kind of cash for a life size version. Maybe I'll have to go with 1/6 scale.

I heard about a few custom ones that will be made in a few months...

I heard about a few custom ones that will be made in a few months...

:)

I remember reading about the restrictions Sideshow had not able to do a stand-alone 1/4 scale PF Yoda
but it was fine to make him together with other characters, like Luke and Clone soldier. Perhaps that
restiction has been /can be lifted now that Disney own the right to Star Wars (?). Due to the iconness (?)
and popularity of the character a 1/4 scale PF Yoda would most likely be a big seller.

I know it is not 1/4, but is that way the life size comes with the little bug on the back? ha.

I agree that the first attakus version is one of the best...but I have a feeling something will be topping it soon : )

Yoda PF Style / 1/4 Scale Mixed Media Polystone

Santa came early this year! Look at this masterpiece he brought me!!

Visedar-Yoda-PF.jpg

First one landed ! :) Thanks for the kind feedback again ! :)

I too was surprised last night and was blown away by the in-person look at this guy. The base alone is an incredible work of art. I will share with the group what I shared with MYC via e-mail: My wife (who cares nothing about Star Wars and is generally dis-interested in my collection) came down to the basement and I showed her the Yoda and explained that it was the same guy that did Kit Fisto and the Jawas and that it was just a guy I met on a message board that made them. She said "Well then, those are my favorites because those are truly art...".

Second landing.. :) Thanks Dennis.. and special thanks to you wife..she really knows what she's talking about !! :lol

Back