1/6 Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark XXI 'Midas'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intruder04

Super Freak
Reaction score
Desperate times have compelled me to let go of my Hot Toys Mark 21 aka Midas as I need the monies toward treating my pet dog Bruno as well as some other expenses. I'd got him directly through Sideshow and it was one hassle of a purchase. First, I'd cancelled the order in error and later my card ran through some tech. difficulties and my order was almost cancelled again. Sideshow, in spite of the strict restrictions they had for this item, reinstated my order on both occasions and were even kind enough to refund my lost reward points. Some really good people they have there.

Enough talk. So he is completely new, sealed in his brown shipper, never opened. I did not request a pack-out for it so there will be shipping labels and stuff on the shipper. I'm asking $370 plus shipping. Add 4.4% or pay as gift though I'd prefer the former. Con-US only though I can ship international - I'll just have to check. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers. :wave

Edit: Sorry for posting in teh wrong section. Mods. can you please delete this? I'll create a new one in the appropriate section. I has an embarrass. Thanks.

Back