Hello from Chicago

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcofan99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi my name is Joe and I'm from chicago. I am a HUGE Star Wars collector. I have spent the last several years building an extensive Hasbro collection only to realize lately that as an adult, I would rather jump into the 12" scale. I kept all of my 3 3/4 inch figures carded and decided that I have so much more fun displaying Sideshow figures loose and building dioramas. I fell for the ebay and comic con prices for my first few sideshow figures. I have been a member of the rebelscum forums for a bit and have done a few transactions through them, but I recently discovered this website. I really appreciate these types of forums where people aren't here to rip each other off. Also, I must say that as a noob, I am blown away by some of the customs I have seen on here. I am really excited to make friends with you folks and do some purchasing and trading with you. Also, I have been inspired to try my hand at some customs of my own, and I am excited about the great resources that I have found on these boards so far.

Thanks all,
Joe

Back