• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Looking for Various HT and Sideshow Have:1/4 HT Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roc74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,
Im currently only looking to trade, and not buy, since Im trying to make room, as well as get the things Im missing. I can however pay difference of trade values with paypal.

Im currently looking for:

Sideshow Arkham Batman PF

Hot Toys - ESB - Snowtrooper -MMS397
Hot Toys - ROTJ - Emperor Palpatine - Deluxe set MMS468
Hot Toys -ROTS Anakin Skywalker - MMS437

Factory X Green Goblin statue (Raimi Spider-man movie)

I can trade what I have below:

Sideshow Venom Comiquette Exclusive - Displayed, complete with box and Art Print.

Hot Toys QS001 TDKR Batman - New seal in shipper.
Hot Toys MMS182 Toy Fair Lt. Gordon (Swat) - Displayed, complete with box and all accessories.
Hot Toys MMS95 Terminator Salvation John Connor - Displayed. Complete with accessories and box, except missing one ammo clip.
Hot Toys MMS93 Terminator Salvation T-600- Displayed, complete with box and all accessories except missing one (ring) finger on Right Hand.
Hot Toys MMS151 Spiderman 3 New Goblin- New seal in shipper
Hot Toys MMS10 Robocop - Displayed, complete with box and all accessories. (Not the Diecast version).
Hot Toys MMS12 ED209 - Displayed, complete with box and all accessories. Dome is in great condition. (Not the talking one).

PCS Street Fighter Guile (Championship Edition) - Displayed, complete with box and all accessories.

Play Arts Kai Ryu - New sealed.

Thanks.

Trades completed
R:HT Ironman 3 Mark42 S:Sideshow Batman PF (Regular) - Briefly displayed. , complete with box and all accessories.

Last edited:
Re: WTT for HT Iron Man 3 Mark 42 *see my haves*

Hi i have a mark 42 and very interested in the 1/4 batman. Let me know.

Back