Poll: Which of these versions of DBZ characters would you prefer as SH FiguArts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which VERSION of these five DBZ characters do you prefer?

• Gohan Ultimate/Mystic

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Gohan Great Saiyaman

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Tien Cell Games

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Tien Android saga/Saiyan saga (snap on green vest)

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Trunks Saiyan Armoured

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Trunks Bojack movie sleeveless jacket

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Gotenks

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Goten+Trunks

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Vegito

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Gogeta

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

Silrian

Super Freak
Reaction score
This poll is multiple choice!

This is a test and not a normal poll. I hope this goes as planned. This is one poll to settle what versions the majority wants when it concerns some major characters. We need to know this in order to save slots on the final poll to conclude what the readers of Sideshow want Tamashii to do next. Because Kid Buu is pretty much guaranteed, I've chosen to leave the destinction between him and super Buu off. In a poll from last year it was clear the vast majority wants Kid Buu.

The characters are Gohan, Tien, Trunks, Gotenks and Vegito, who each have either two popular versions or a counter character. We need to know which is more popular.

If all goes right we will all have multiple choice votes so the idea is to pick one out of each pairing to see which versions come out on top!

So you should be able to pick FIVE choices, one for each character in question. Remember, this poll will have FIVE WINNERS, so voting for both versions of one character is POINTLESS, because it will make no net difference.

Vote away...

Example vote from myself:
Ultimate Gohan
Saiyan/Android Tien
Armoured Trunks
Gotenks
Vegito

Tien Cell Games for me !
22112.jpg

254023-1264_tenshinhan_photo_super_super.jpg

Come on people! Trunks Bojack movie sleeveless jacket is way superior to Saiyan Armoured Trunks!

If armoured trunks doesn't win Im gonna be so pissed off.:p he wears his dads uniform, cmon, that's easily the best.:lol

Thanks for voting guys, this might get interesting!

I'd vote for Gogeta if it was SSJ4 version, but not for the regular ones we see in the movie.

I fear gotenks fusion and split is gonna be close...

I don't think you have to worry anymore! I'm surprised Saiyaman is beating Ultimate Gohan! I thought he would have gotten fourth place if you called him Mystic Gohan, like you said, but this was not expected.

I don't think you have to worry anymore! I'm surprised Saiyaman is beating Ultimate Gohan! I thought he would have gotten fourth place if you called him Mystic Gohan, like you said, but this was not expected.

Great Saiyanman is legendary.

No shirt Tien, that look works for numerous moments in the series...armored Trunks for the same reason and it might be nice to have a figure that can be used to make an armored Goku (assuming they make the next Trunks taller)...Goten+Trunks WITH SS heads/faces, I'd buy that set multiple times even if they bumped up the price...Vegito since it had a bit more screen time...and as for Gohan...neither. I feel a repost is appropriate here. It's the third time I've reposted this but here goes.

I know many want the Ultimate/Mystic version of Gohan but to me that's just another Goku with a Gohan head slapped on. Do we really need that?

g2_zps4de99492.png

If it were up to me we'd be getting Gohan in his blue gi outfit. A Mystic Gohan likely wouldn't come with a super saiyan head since he never used it after he gained his mystic form. The chances of a blue gi Gohan coming with a super saiyan head are much better and it would also provide more head swap options. You would need to have multiple versions of both Gohan and Goku to do this but I think it would be a much better alternative to a Gohan with one head and a Goku body.

g1_zps7f9fdaaf.png

Not only that but if they actually make a Great Saiyaman figure then that would allow for even more head swaps.

g3_zps8f02e96f.png

I feel that would be the best route for them to take and it would add a little substance to a line already full of Goku figures.

BdWJX0HCAAAYADi.png

(art by TheDevilsCorpse https://the-devils-corpse.deviantart.com/)

22 votes in obe day again, excellent, just excellent!

I see your point Timone. Problem is, the poll has a max of 10 and it felt unacceptable to leave off either ultimate or saiyaman.

When it comes down to it we just need two gohans.:dunno

There are quite a few people who also just want ultimate gohan without having to pay two figures for them...

It"s just a really hard call.:/ (I agree with you on tien and trunks.)

Just voted, but only for Cell games Tien. Probably wouldn't buy any of the others mentioned. I have too little space in my display for multiple representations of the same character.

Thanks for the vote, that's fine if you just care for Tien!:)

You don't have to vote in all five cases obviously. Doesn't matter one bit, although for some of these choices it's a very close race it seems.

Man...I'm a little late to the DBZ SH Figuarts party! SOOOO bummed I missed out on a lot of the main characters but I did nab Goku and SSJ Goku!

My top pick would be Vegito. I'd also like to see a Frieza Saga Battle-damage Goku with a regular and SSJ head. Or perhaps a "super buff" SSJ Goku from his last moments fighting Frieza.

^ vegito will most likely be in the final poll, which Illl make after the the sdcc reveal.

Hopefully that's ssj vegeta so you can grab that as well. Oh an bluefin distribution still has anime exclusive piccolo I think!

Anyway, welcome to th club Bardoon!:wave

^ vegito will most likely be in the final poll, which Illl make after the the sdcc reveal.

Hopefully that's ssj vegeta so you can grab that as well. Oh an bluefin distribution still has anime exclusive piccolo I think!

Anyway, welcome to th club Bardoon!:wave

gawd, you're such a poll wh0re :lol

The first hint to our dbz SDCC exclusive should be revealed soon.

corrected it for ya ;) it wont be revealed as in say "boom, here it is". we'll get a hint first... which may or may not be easy, if they learned anything from piccolo

Back