To all owners of the Hot Toys Terminator T1, I have metal studs for the coat if need

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I lost a few studs of my Terminator 1s jacket so I got a load and have some if anyone needs any.

Attachments

• 100_2689.JPG
    100_2689.JPG
    319.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 100_2690.JPG
    100_2690.JPG
    346.3 KB · Views: 232

SNAP!!!

I was farting around on eBay about an hour ago looking for these as both my T1 T-800 figures have one missing stud each. I'm not too fussed about my BD version as I could get away with that as he was, well battle damaged and his stud has been missing for months but today I noticed that one was missing from my clean one and I had to hunt them down.

I did a measurement size there with a ruler and 3MM would appear to be the right size.

Thanks buddy. :hi5:

That's awesome for anyone who's missing them. Would anyone know where to get snap buttons around the size that hot toys uses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome for anyone who's missing them. Would anyone know where to get snap buttons around the size that hot toys uses?

I personally do not friend but I'm sure someone will help you out soon.

I think I remember a while back that someone got some to replace, I think it was some on their Jokers jacket.

Thanks Sid! And yea, I'm with Hydeous too on that one. Need them for my bane, blade and dx11. Thought I was the only one breaking and losing these buttons!!

That's great. Now how bout those circle round ones that's for the T2 jacket and Luke's belt. I think some on mine are lost. :(

Thanks Sid! And yea, I'm with Hydeous too on that one. Need them for my bane, blade and dx11. Thought I was the only one breaking and losing these buttons!!

Listen guys those studs that were posted to replace the T1 T-800 studs are just ladies finger nail fashion things. You can also get them in circular shape, just search eBay.

Back