Master Replicas question.. help?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quietstorm

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a new member and new to collecting Sideshow and other forms of Star wars collectables.
If anyone can help me out here it would be greatly appreciated.
I have just bought a Master Replicas Darth Sidious 1:1 lightsaber, only info I can find is that it was released in 2005 and a 4000 addition size.
I am very interested in what these sabers usually go for? If anyone is well versed in Mater replicas sabers I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance!!:pray:

The MR light saber hilts are the best. Very accurate and well crafted. No longer in production.

Correct. MR Props came with a display case and a plaque as well.

The successor to MR is eFx. Their stuff is nice, though they don't come with a display case.

I have a few Master Replicas items. I'm quite happy with them.

I agree with Chris, however I have seen a couple go for the $350 range...

you have started down a dangerous path that leads to and empty wallet, but a room full of cool stuff!

$450-500 would be my price suggestion. The Sidious hilt isn't one of the most desired ones, but the MR pieces are becoming rarer and rarer.

You can try and look at Rebelscum. https://forum.rebelscum.com/f623/

Hey

Ive had them all at one time but sold them. Rebelscum is a far more active community. If you pm me i can provide more detail on values. But the hilt you have originally sold for $369 if im correct. Not sure of the exact value today. But there is a website called toytracker that tracks ebay auctions and give a report of average sale price.

Back