S.H. FiguArts Dragonball Z poll (with the actual poll this time)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which SH FiguArts DBZ Release do you want next?

• Majin Vegeta (with non M faces)

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Buu Era Gohan (version to be determined later)

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Tien (Cell Games)

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Saiyan Armoured Trunks (long hair)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • 1st Form Cell

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Android 16

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 1st Form Frieza

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Nappa

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Bardock

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Beerus/Bills

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Silrian

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE: Secondary multiple choice poll to determine character versions: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...BZ-characters-would-you-prefer-as-SH-FiguArts

Specific notes:
IMPORTANT: this poll takes into account that BROLY is CONFIRMED and Kid Buu is anything but as well
Regarding Tien I specifically stipulated the white shirt version because 1) we have perfect cell, not imperfect. 2) it represents Yamcha better because many people want krillin tien and yamcha in their final line up. 3) We have android period krillin so saiyan saga tien seemed illogical. I also think a saiayan saga tien could be released in a dragonball line, he's the same there. EDIT: I realise less people are conetent with cell games tien as I thought. FTR If you want tien most, just vote tien. Subtle distinctive versions like this aren't the focus of the poll.
Regarding Trunks I will admit bias here: I voted for armoured trunks myself. But I just don't see them making a non-canon movie version over a more differentiating iconic second appearance in DBZ itself, that pairs up with Vegeta. Which is what most people seem to want to do anyway.
Regarding Frieza and CellIn the case of cell and frieza I forgot to add "Or other forms" but if a different form of cell or frieza is your top want, best to just vote 1st form.
Regarding GokuThere is no version of goku in the poll either because lobbying for a goku is quite easy, and we can assume they'll keep making goku's anyway. I thought of ssj2 Goku but majin vegeta indirectly represents him. I thought about kid goku, but there just wasn't room, and I also think dragonball characters should get an entirely seperately dedicated line. My own top want: saiyan saga Goku, isn't on here, because I just don't see that happening for a while, and if they even remotely consider it, it will, as it's goku.
Regarding Vegito This one is a little biot of a **** up perhaps, one could argue to ditch frieza, cell or android 16 for this iconic 'gentlemen'. However, with Majin Vegeta and Gohan in there, I think there's ample opportunity to advocate a direction toward buu saga characters, in which I'm sure Vegito would follow.

But which one do you want most/next apart from Kid Buu and Broly!? I wanted computerized results on this forum for once so we have a maximum of 10 choices. Tried to estimate in a non-biased way what the ten most asked for releases are. The poll assumes that we will never get Yamcha without Tien, or Nappa without Raditz, or ginyu force before 1st form frieze, etc. So if you want to vote for a character not on here, keep in mind that one character can open the door for another and vote for a character based on the era you want the line to go to, or characters tied to the character you want that didn't make the maximum of ten slots! In general it works best if you vote with a direction in mind. What character or period do you wanna see more from? If you want more androids then 16 represents them. Nappa represents Raditz indirectly, and so on...

Vote away...

(Disclaimer: this is the first thread and poll I've ever made so if there's something wrong with it, or in the wrong section, forum-wise, let me know.)

Guess I wasn't the only one to pick Bardock, I want many of them, but seriously, I really like the escense of Bardock, I would kill someone for a legit SS Bardock

I would rather see Trunks from the Bojack movie
gangstertrunks.jpg

I want movie villains like Jenemba and Cooler too (even though Toriyama pretends he doesn't exist)

BUT since they aren't in the poll, I will vote for Buu saga Gohan (because I would buy any version of him from that era, Blue gi, Saiyaman, Z sword, Ultimate, all of them)

I gotta go with Majin vegeta, I love my saiyan Sage vegeta, missed out on SSJ Vegeta, and Majin vegeta was the second best part of the whole Buu Saga

I gotta go with Majin vegeta, I love my saiyan Sage vegeta, missed out on SSJ Vegeta, and Majin vegeta was the second best part of the whole Buu Saga

If he was second, what was the best part? I missed out on SSJ Vegeta as well.

Definitely Vegito, he's by far my favorite Character in DBZ, and his awesomeness has yet to be captured in a high quality figure or statue

He should come with the strongest candy in the universe.

I would love there to be a Jawbreaker accessory kinda like the morph ball for Samus.

I realise now Vegito maybe had more right to be among this ten than 1st form frieza. Sorry about that, BUT, on the other hand we pretty much know kid buu will come next and majin vegeta and gohan represent the buu arc, so if majin vegeta is made as a popular request, seems likely vegito will be too.

I wanted to add either both 1st forms of cell and frieza, or none of them, and 1st form frieza is the only character representing the namek saga now, so all in all, it still feels like a better representation of where the line could go.

@Snake yeah I thought about ssj 2 goku too, I want that as well, but I figured majin vegeta represented them both in this poll.:)

Back