S.H. FiguArts Dragonball Z poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silrian

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted computerized results on this forum for once so we have a maximum of 10 choices. Tried to estimate in a non-biased way what the ten most asked for releases are. IMPORTANT: this poll assumes Kid Buu is confirmed and Broly is anything but as well! These two are undeniably popular and if Tamashii can/want to make them we can be pretty sure they will. The fan-lobby for these two is omnipresent.

But which one do you want most/next apart from those two!? The poll assumes that we will never get Yamcha without tien, or Nappa without Raditz, so if you want to vote for a character not on here, keep in mind that one character can open the door for another.

Vote away...

(Disclaimer: this is the first thread and poll I've ever made so if there's something wrong with it, or in the wrong section, forum-wise, let me know.)

Wow, I had to think one thing through but apparently you only have 10 minutes to make and add the poll.:slap:lol

Could a moderator delete this thread? I don't see any options for me to do so.

Back