New member Making a High quality YouTube channel For all you collectors out there!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotcus6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Jake and i have decided to make a collectible review channel for all you bad kids out there who still love collecting toys,statues,busts and everything else that brings the bad kid in all of us out!

I think that since we put so much time and money into this hobby that its time we have a better quality review so you can get a better idea of the collectibles before you spend your hard earned money on them.

i want to to express that I am a collector myself. i am mainly into 1/6 scale figures from Hot Toys, and SideShow, but i also am into anything Terminator, Predator, Marvel/DC , and of course Star Wars!

i am new to collecting but i have been sadly disappointed when it comes to any videos put up about what we all love to collect.There are a hand full of people making great videos and I have to give credit when credit is due so . To those who do go that extra mile , We thank you!

I want to express my thanks for visiting my introduction thread and hope you will visit my new YouTube channel as well and want to let everyone know that I will be doing 1/6 scale figure giveaways 2 or 3 times a year after i hit the 500 follower mark. So please follow me and get in the running for FREE FIGURES!!!!
The name of my YouTube channel is "The Bad Kids Timeout"

https://www.youtube.com/user/JacobHotchkin

my email is [email protected]

feel free to email me about my collection pics ( i will Gladly send you a video or pics upon request) or link to my YouTube channel. i will be doing some older figures reviews along with these new figures when they are released

Inflames: The Killing Field Figure
HT Tonto
Asmus: Gandalf The white
HT: Elder Predator 2.0
HT: Snake Plisken
HT: Ironman Heartbreaker
Asmus: LOTR Ring Wraith and Steed (combo)
ThreeA: Killzone Hazmat Trooper
HT: Thor (new ver)
HT: Loki (new ver)
HT: Black Widow (new ver)
SS: Luke Skywalker (hoth)
SS: Tauntaun
HT: Batman armory with alfred and bruce wayne
HT: Spiderman 2
HT: Steve Rogers and Cap Amer (combo)
HT: Winter Soldier
HT: Ironman Igor
SS: Wolf Pack Trooper
HT: Ironman Starboost
HT: T800 (battle damaged)
SS: R2D2
SS: Han Solo (hoth) both the blue jacket and brown jacket
HT: Falcon

So i hope you will check out my new channel, follow me for great reviews of new upcoming figures and some oldies but goodies

Also I mentioned this above but ill say it again,

ONCE I HIT 500 FOLLOWERS I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A FREE 1/6 SCALE FIGURE TO ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS!!!

Then after the initial giveaway i will be doing it 2-3 times a year!!

So thank you for check out this introduction and hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day

Back