season greetings from a brand spanking new member!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wupton

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi to all you collectors out there, i must say ive been reading these boards for a while now- even trough my travels to New Zealand and its reassuring to know there are people out there who've got it as bad as i do for these incredible collectables. now if i cold just fin me a PF DOOM!!!!!

picture the scene- you're moving to new zealand (or any other country) for 9 months, you go to a collectors fair with soe friends just to tag along and you see PF DOOM for a VERY reasonable £180 pounds. You dont buy it because you're not going to be at home to look at it for 9 months... subsequently you hate youself for the rest of your life because now you can only find one on ebay for £380 and you're currently unemployed.

on the other hand i have some lovely Lord of the Rings statues to keep me company (as well as my incredible girlfriend who supports my addiction- thank you gembo).

anyway thats enough of that for now but a fond hello to ll and i look forward to hanging out and shouting about stuff.

regards,

wupton

Welcome, brand spanking new member!

Personally, I am not into branding OR spanking, but there's room for everyone here at Sideshow Freaks. Enjoy your stay!!!

:chew

Back