HCG Aliens Armored Personnel carrier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
This beast has just gone up for pre order from HCG, 20" long and limited to 350 pieces (EX)

Beats any Batmobile imo ;)

https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/apc/

apc13.jpg

I'm considering it yeah, it's awesome. That masked P1 hasn't helped things though, I have more on pre order now than I ever have before! and I'll be adding the P1 lsb to that list. I'd love to see some more pictures given the $580 price tag on this though.

I'm not too fond of the Alien in the exclusive, the paint scheme of the acid blood looks downright cheesy.

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered it. I figured why not, since there isn't a penalty for canceling.

I'm not too fond of the Alien in the exclusive, the paint scheme of the acid blood looks downright cheesy.

It is very bright, like Predator green bright.

This does look awesome though. Interested but I don’t think I will be ordering anything until after SDCC.

It is very bright, like Predator green bright.

This does look awesome though. Interested but I don’t think I will be ordering anything until after SDCC.

Yeah, its like Predator blood. I think they made a big mistake with that. I thought in ALIENS, the xenos acid blood was yellowish. Otherwise, this is a great collectible.

'The glowing Predator blood is the liquid from a glow stick mixed with K-Y Jelly.

'Alien blood is an extremely potent acid and is capable of corroding on contact almost any substance with alarming speed. It is dull yellowish-green in color.

I believe this is the scene they were going for and shows the blood. Shame about the colour because the detail on everything else looks really cool.

a2script367.jpg

This always happens with battle-damaged alien collectibles. The yellow blood is almost always painted green for some stupid reason.

Anyway, this looks fantastic. $500 seems a bit steep. Hopefully the quality of the final product reflects the high price.

Definitely looks cool, but vehicles in statue forms or always passes from me. Anywho, i do remember watching the movie as a kid and totally lost my **** when i first saw the apc and the dropship on screen for the first time. Those designs are still so iconic to me.

Definitely looks cool, but vehicles in statue forms or always passes from me. Anywho, i do remember watching the movie as a kid and totally lost my **** when i first saw the apc and the dropship on screen for the first time. Those designs are still so iconic to me.

It's not a statue though. If you read the description, it has moving parts and rolling wheels.

Back