• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow The Reaper Death's General & Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Sideshow The Reaper Death's General & Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figures

How about my wolf LSF for your 1:1 Pred? :D

Re: WTB: Sideshow The Reaper Death's General & Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figures

ahhh man...
that's harsh :)

Anything else you'd want to trade for ?

haha.......no, don't think I would give up Wolf unless it was for another Pred piece. Perhaps soon, when your kid starts having nightmares after seeing your 1:1, you will re consider :impatient:.

haha.......no, don't think I would give up Wolf unless it was for another Pred piece. Perhaps soon, when your kid starts having nightmares after seeing your 1:1, you will re consider :impatient:.

:rotfl

good point!

Congrats on having the Wolf :rock

I think I missed a good chance for the Predator :(
better luck next time...

:wave :wave

There's a couple on eBay USA bud ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see one from New York..$4499 or best offer...
kinda high and I worry of damage during shipment from the east coast...
hoping for one a little closer to CA.

:wave

Maybe got some leads on the WOLF..

anyone want to part with the REAPER ??

Have you found one yet bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back